The Wells Board enables geoscientists to QC, visualize and interpret well data an easy way. The high user friendliness combined with a wide scope of compliance makes it a key element of the EarthQuick package.
Some key characteristics are quoted below.
- Logs in ASCII, LAS 2.0 and LAS 3.0,
- T/D laws and deviations.
- Arithmetic computations and statistics on logs,
- Filtering (despicking, interpolation, resampling, median/mean, blocking, cut offs application, bandwidth, ...),
- Log editing in tables,
- Log ghosting for overlapping,
- Stratigraphic/geological markers correlation,
- X-plots display with interactive dots selection,
- Reporting in PowerPoint™ on the fly,
- Seismic grids projection,