EarthQuick Software is a “companion for geoscientists”, enabling quick looks and assessments from seismic digitalization and loading up to seismic interpretation and volumetrics, passing through well correlation, CRS conversion… User-friendliness and flexibility are strong key factors to steer EarthQuick development.
Software services is provided for Near Surface, Geothermal and E&P Industry. Combination of toolboxes enable to adapt ourselves to every situation, continuously pushing our limits away.
These benefits are crucial to support relevancy of the services offer. And the 8 available modules within EarthQuick justify relevancy the same way...:
- GLOBAL VIEWER to manage all features at once,
- WELLS BOARD to handle wells data,
- SEGMANAGER to load/concatenate/crop/process... SEG-Y files and more,
- SYNTHETICSGEN to perform the full-stack seismic-to-wells tie and AVO modeling processes,
- GEOPOSIT to handle geodetic datums and projections on the complete database,
- SCAN PAPERLINE to turn pictures to SEG-Y files, including navigation information,
- EM1D to manage 1D mCSEM feasibility studies.
- RISKED EYESIGHT to assess a risked quantity through Monte-Carlo Simulations.
In a few words, some of the EarthQuick Software benefits are:
- Easy to operate (optimized friendliness to accelerate interpretation workflows),
- Easy to take away (optimized development supported by standard Windows 10™ and 11™ laptops),
- Easy to control technical software budgets with a smart-cost solution.
EarthQuick Software shall meet your demand to:
- Perform the most redundant tasks part of Geoscientists’ duty, without geographical limitations,
- Store and review periodically data and associated interpretation (on operations, on non-operated assets,…),
- Attend/organize datarooms. With constant need of quick looks, to digitize seismic data from screenshots, to enable seismic interpretation on the fly and to enclose first results in PowerPoint presentations,
- Review studies either as a team leader or a partner or even as an audit agency,
- Have a geoscientific software solution mounted on a low-performance laptop,
- Enable compliance of geographical coordinates for different items on the same maps of the same permit,
- Archive datasets without duplication,
- Attend workshops with partners or technical committee meetings with database coming along,
- Act as a spare product, if short of third-party software (Petrel™, Kingdom™, Landmark™, etc.),
- Teach relying on Industry standards,
- Or even distort its final use, getting benefit from its great flexibility, following the exemple of Jean-Luc Mari. The white paper Processing of full waveform acoustic data could downloaded here.